Winning the Moment for Your Brand
Your brand’s building materials samples, graphics and other sales collateral typically get one shot – one moment – in front of a prospective buyer. Understanding how to win that moment starts by understanding the five most common ways brand’s lose their chance to get the sale:
- Your brand wants to project a high-end image. Your materials project something else.
- Your materials are missing critical information needed to give the buyer the confidence to say ‘yes.’
- Your materials rely on someone else – a designer, retailer or contractor – to complete your brand or product story.
- Your materials fail to make an emotional connection – offering no reason to like or love your brand
- You potential buyers are confused by inconsistencies between what they see on-line and the materials in front of them
Here’s how we help you get the moment right
A Smarter Strategic Design Process
Working collaboratively with you, we map out everything your materials need to do to succeed – attract, engage, educate, convince, make an emotional connection – and more. Then, before jumping to completed designs, we help you visually explore alternative concepts with renderings and deliver each element of success. Then we combine the best of the best to create your completed sample design.
This approach speeds up the process, ensures nothing is overlooked, resulting in fewer back-end design changes, and far greater success at that magic moment your sample gets its chance in front of the buyer.
Great building material sample design needs the support of multiple production technologies. We’ve carefully researched and collected the world’s best, including high-definition image capture and printing capabilities, and closed loop color control systems. These give us the flexibility to create and produce innovative designs in a wide range of high-quality formats and substrates – and in any quantity from a single prototype to thousands.
Transformative Fulfillment Capabilities
It’s not just what the buyer sees. It’s also when and where they see it. We can help you get the right sample in the right place at the right time with pre-built, personalized service and speedy shipments – both B2B and B2C. Seven hi-tech production and fulfillment centers across the country give your program massive production power, and the speed and cost advantages of producing and shipping closer to where samples are needed.